God is peace, let us ask him to help us to be peace makers each day
Helping bring peace to our community, our families, and our world since 2016.
Keep Up to Date & Get Involved
What We Do
Economic and Interracial Justice in the U.S.
Disarmament, Demilitarization, and Reconciliation with Justice
Spirituality of Nonviolence and Peacemaking
Human Rights and Global Restoration
More than ever, we need people who believe in our work for peace through social justice and are willing to help achieve the goal of nonviolence in our world.
- You can attend our monthly Speaker Series at 6:30pm on Zoom. See the event calendar for upcoming speakers. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the meeting.
- Join our team and engage in future mission work. Board meetings are held at 6pm on the 2nd Thursday of the month. Email us at email@example.com for a link to join.
- Follow Pax Christi Little Rock on Facebook
- Read our Pax Christi newsletter on the website or subscribe below to receive it by email. Find out more about ongoing projects!
- Support our efforts by making a one-time or recurring donation (using the donate button below) and by making your Amazon purchases on Amazon Smile! We’re a registered charity, listed as Pax Christi USA-Little Rock.
Pax Christi LR in the News
Religious leaders in Arkansas express support for protests
Take a Knee Rally, June 6
Faith leaders and religious groups, including Pax Christi Little Rock, joined with other peace partners and the community for protests in response to the death of George Floyd. For those involved with Pax Christi, the recent protests are part of a larger effort that supports pro-life efforts that include quality of life “from the cradle to the grave.”
Nuclear weapons: ‘If you know the entire planet is at risk’
While an outbreak of a virus spreads globally and national issues like health care are being debated, Nobel laureate Dr. Ira Helfand said the “most important issue in the world today” that could take out the human race is something that most people do not think about: nuclear weapons.
Peace Activist of the Year
Dr. Sherry Simon was honored Feb. 8 by Arkansas Coalition for Peace and Justice as its Peace Activist of the Year. Simon received the award at the group’s annual membership meeting in Little Rock.
Peace protest calls attention to morality of U.S. attack
Members from Pax Christi Little Rock raised signs at an anti-war rally in Little Rock Jan. 4, with phrases like, “Wage Peace” “War! What is it good for?” “There is another way” and “No war on Iran” in protest of ongoing conflicts with Iran.